[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 8 09:49:37 MST 2006

Hi there .............

L.Allan-pbio wrote:
> Scenario:
> A "family of sword-api front-ends" installed (such as BibleCS's
> sword.exe and one or more of BibleStudy, BibleDesktop, and LcdBible
> installed). The end-user has installed front-ends and modules in such
> a way that 20+ modules are shared. It's a "big happy family".
I'm actually troubled by this, as is Lynn.  I'm currently working with
BibleDesktop, which gets better and better.  Now, suppose I eventually
decided I no longer needed BibleCS (Unlikely, actually).  I would be
furious if I did the uninstall and got all my modules nuked.  Naturally,
as I know how all the stuff works and what I need, I wouldn't go in for
an automatic uninstall - but the majority of users would maybe get
caught out wouldn't they?

Can't the uninstall ask the question?

God bless,

Barry