[sword-devel] KJV OT encoding question

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 09:54:41 MST 2006

At the end of many verses there is a <milestone type="x-p"/>. It only
occurs in the OT and in every OT book.

What is this?

I was thinking that it might be the pilcrow, ¶, that comes at the
beginning of many verses, but that can't be it because it is at the end.

The reason I ask is that OSIS now defines a larger set of valid values
for milestone's type, and if this maps to one of them, I'd prefer to use it.

If it is supposed to be the pilcrow, then perhaps we want to put it in
the right spot and allow it to be displayed.

FYI, the unicode codepoint is |U+00B6.