[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 08:24:58 MST 2006

Lynn,

I just have one aspect left: On uninstall, don't wack installed modules
if there is another registered "CrossWire" application.
While this doesn't do everything on your wish list, I think it goes a
long way toward it.

For the last few weekends, I thought I'd get it done, but something
always came up. Maybe, I can get it done tonight.

Yes, you have noticed that I have spread myself a bit thin. In spare
cycles I am working on cleaning up the KJV2003. Almost ready to check it
in and make it available for edits.

In His Service,
    DM