[sword-devel] OSIS:What is the future? Who is using it now?

David J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Sun Mar 5 18:45:42 MST 2006

Speaking of STEP and other formats such as those used by Libronix (Logos
Bible) - with programs vanishing, it is costly for all who have invested in
electronic books rather than paper books.

I wish there was something that "if you could see it on the screen" you
could convert it to a SWORD module.

I have lots of Logos books that I can get no where else (or not all with the
same reader), and would like to get rid of the clunky and slow Libronix
interface.

I'm using the old Logos interface which is much faster - but it was
developed and worked fine under Windows 3.0 system.

Best

David Ring
Green Harbor, MA