[sword-devel] OSIS Greek New Testament

DavidTroidl at aol.com DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 06:01:40 MST 2006

With such a disappointing prognosis on OSIS, dare I ask:
I have a Greek New Testament, with accents, Strong's numbers and  morphology,
marked up in OSIS.  I have been having difficulty getting it  into a module.
I used xml2gbs, and the result was, oddly enough, a general  book.  It
doesn't seem to fit with the Bibles.  Am I missing  something?  Is it possible to
make an OSIS Bible into a module?  And  if so, how do I install it, before I can
compact it?  Do I need to make a  different, interim, conf file or what?

Peace,

David