[sword-devel] OSIS:What is the future? Who is using it now?

Tom Stout tomstout at writeme.com
Sat Mar 4 08:08:15 MST 2006

Hello I just invested several days formatting a Bible Text to use with
e-sword.  Let's just say it was an experience that drew me closer to the
Lord in terms of patience and perseverance. :)

The translation is a South American Indian language called Guarani. And
before I dedicate more time to format this text into the OSIS schema,
could you tell me what Bible Programs are currently using this format
and what is the future of this format for Bible programs.