[sword-devel] JD Bible Bot is running (Jabber, GTalk, MSN)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Jun 22 21:08:28 MST 2006

According to the log many people have contacted the bot. I already fixed
some bugs which I found and changed the default module to KJV which is
generally more convenient to international people than Finnish Bible :)

If you tried to subscribe but it did not work, please try again now.
Note to Google Talk users: the bot will seem to be offline, but you can
still chat with it.

The main problem seems to be that the bot is too complicated: it has too
many features and the help texts are too long to read unless you are
very patient.

Send me an email and tell me what you think, whether it be negative or
positive. If your message is not related to Sword, you can send personal
mail.

The web page is http://biblebot.jabberstudio.org

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland