[sword-devel] The ultimate word on the "PorAA" module Portuguese Bible

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 18 00:01:08 MST 2006

Em Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:25:21 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

> I finally got to check some print Portuguese public domain Bibles and
> they do not resemble the PorAA module at all.

  Thank you very much!

> At a minimum, that means the title and date are probably
> wrong.

  I don't follow your reasoning, even if I agree with the
conclusions.  After all, I don't think you had an Almeida Atualizada
to compare PorAA with, had you?

> Since it is also possible that the module represents a
> copyrighted work, as Mr. Dutra has suggested

  No, I have stated it.  Not that it matters now.

> the module has been removed from the servers and is no longer
> available.

  Sad, but thanks.

  I can now go back to pester IBB again about making it available to
us, and work on Tradução Brasileira.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 5685 2219
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/        +55 (11) 9406 7191
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org                              BRASIL