[sword-devel] From a hungarian

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 4 13:16:30 MST 2006

Norbs, David, and Greg,

This is a little premature, but Daniel Glassey and I have built an i18n
framework into our website using ideas from the Bibletime team.  It
includes an online translation facility and seems to work fairly well,
but we had been hoping to rewrite the actual content of the site before
having people translate such.  We've done most experimenting on
swordweb, and you can see the result with URL's like (as Greg Hellings
has suggested):

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=de
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=fr
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=fi
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=es
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=zh_CN
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=nl
http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?lang=zh

Fallback language is English for strings which translators have not yet
translated.

So, great idea.  We're on the same page.  It's in the works.  If you'd
like to help out, let us know.

	-Troy.