[sword-devel] New Stuff for Testing

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 31 15:18:10 MST 2006

Sorry guys.  The beta webapp was never updated with the most recent
changes to the autopackager.  It's making the packages now so you should
be able to get the files from the link.  Also, please be sure your
esv.conf file contains history data: Initial public release
If it just says 'Initial release' then you got an old version from the site.

My apologies for not trying to download before posting.  I've updated
the autopackager and verified.  Again, the link is:

http://crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?beta=true&tester=true&modType=Bibles