[sword-devel] ARC portuguese translation: SBP will grant permission of distribution to Crosswire

Jónatas Ferreira jonatas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 07:20:15 MST 2006

Hi!

It's for me a great joy to inform all the portuguese speaking users
that I spoke today with the President of Sociedade Bíblica Portuguesa
(Portuguese Bible Society) and they are willing to grant Crosswire
permission to distribute their "Almeida Revista e Corrigida".

And I have even more great news! They are going to make efforts to
built a module with their modern translation called "O
Livro" (translation from "Living Bible") which they will sell on
their website.

They now need to be put in contact with someone from the Crosswire
staff in order to write down the agreement. Who is the best person to
contact about this? Can someone point it out to me?

Greetings,
Jónatas