[sword-devel] virtual modules

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 15:57:02 MST 2006

Another idea for a virtual module.

How about adding Strong's numbers virtually?

One of the things that has been suggested is to be able to look up
verses by a Strong's number.

If we knew of a module that had Strong's numbers, we could use that to
do a search, but present results from the other.

Given a Bible with Strongs, one can create an alternate word list. This
could be used to find other verses with similarities.

For example, in a Bible with out Strongs locate a verse. Use the numbers
from that verse from a Bible that has strongs numbers to find all the
alternate words, use the alternate word list to do a ranked search,
probably in the Bible with Strongs, and return the verses from the
user's bible.

How about a virtual module that interleaves a Bible without Strongs with
an interlinear view of a Bible with it to aid in marking up the first.