[sword-devel] Comparing Verses

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 18 16:40:09 MST 2006

	The code from BibleMemorizer I mentioned earlier is released under an MIT
license.  Like I said, the algorithm is quite a bit simpler than the
algorithm used by actual diff, but it might be good enough.  A simpler
algorithm might also make for simpler coding to make changes.
	I'm always willing to offer the code under an alternative license if it would
work better for Sword, should you decide to use it.

-Jeremy Erickson