[sword-devel] SFMToOSIS utility

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 17 16:32:51 MST 2006

Here's a link to a (different) utility that I wrote to transform USFM
into OSIS 2.0.1. The only change necessary to produce OSIS 2.1 is
changing the schema it points to, but since there is a bug in the 2.1
schema, I wouldn't change this.

(BSD licensed, Perl script)
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/perl/usfm2osis.pl

If you want the Snowfall Software converter, you'll probably have to
contact them directly.

--Chris