[sword-devel] Turkish module

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 17 07:45:14 MST 2006

Hi there .....

Greg Hellings wrote:

> This might be a bit naive on my part, but is there a mechanism in the
> Sword library that will tell the front-end that the presented text
> covers multiple verses?

I'm fairly sure there isn't.  I handled it by doing a strcmp() between
the previous verse and the (newly fetched) current verse and counting
verses until I reached a different one.  That way, you don't display the
repeated verse block each time and you have a note of the range when the
block has been stepped through.  It's been a while - but I seem to
remember that BibleCS handles it in that knid of way.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com