[sword-devel] Turkish module

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 21:17:18 MST 2006

I have entered an issue into Jira against BibleCS. Here is the text I
entered:

When two or more verses are marked in OSIS with a single verse tag, such
as <verse osisID="gen.1.1 gen.1.2" n="1,2">...</verse> the rendering of
the text by any client should indicate both 1 and 2. Of course part of
the problem is that osis2mod strips the verse elements and presents just
the content.

Example
1,2 In the beginning....
or
1-2 In the beginning....
or
whatever.

It might be acceptable to require and show the content of the n
attribute. Or perhaps show the content of n if present, otherwise use a
programmatic form.