[sword-devel] Re: new project proposal

Fabrizio Lanza aquilarubra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:48:32 MST 2006

  Hello,
can somebody tell me how to submit the project to crosswire?

 About the database, MySQL is more than enough for the moment. And since the
project is opensource, there is no problem of license.
 I'm not considering Postgre at the moment, since a couple of years ago,
when I tried to install it on Windows, it was a real pain, and I gave up.
And it does not have administration tools like phpMyAdmin. I consider it for
mission critical applications, but for fast development it's not a good
choice.

 Kindest regards,

 Fabrizio Lanza - ULC-ITALIA