[sword-devel] The SWORD Project and ScreenReaders for the Visually

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Thu Feb 23 00:14:18 MST 2006

Josh,

I am pretty ignorant about accessability issues, but I wanted to check if
you got your question(s) answered ok.

The reason for my reply is that I participate on the open source GPL
Audacity audio editor project. Over the past month or so, there have been a
significant number of threads related to accessability. I've had
correspondence with one VERY active and knowledgeable (and friendly)
Audacity participant whose wife is vision impaired, and perhaps you might
consider contacting him. (don't know if he is a believer or not ....
Audacity is not a Christian project). He specifically joined Audacity to
work on improving its accessability.