[sword-devel] JSword and the new NET bible

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 22 16:00:33 MST 2006

Hi there ..........

DM Smith wrote:
> Well, I tried to join the forum so I could get the module and see in
> JSword (BibleDesktop) what you are talking about. However, I have been
> unable to finish the registration process.
Sorry about this ...  you actually have to register on the forums
(fora?) and then apply to join the particular one that we're at.  After
that, we have to approve you ....  it's almost as bad as church ...
which I have HUGE problems with!  Pleas try and register - we need you

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com