[sword-devel] KJV2006 Project

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Tue Feb 14 11:46:29 MST 2006

> Love to have your help.
>
> I don't think that knowledge of Hebrew or Greek is necessary for most of
> the changes.

I know zilch Greek or Hebrew, but could perhaps help with cleaning up the
redundant/flawed tags in KJV .... there is a verse that is over 10,000 chars
long, (Mark 1:9?) and several over 4,000 tags long.

Actually, I believe someone previously advocated a KJV-Lite that didn't have
Strong's numbering (and left out some other tags). I would think that would
be a valuable resource to consider providing.

With an older computer, CLucerne indexing can take forever, and without
indexing, searches can be very sloooooooow with KJV .... as you mention, not
such a good first impression for The SWORD Project.