[sword-devel] Re: Daily Digest option? (Robin Randall)

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Fri Feb 10 00:12:40 MST 2006

Another option is to turn off having messages sent to you, and check the
following link when you want to check messages:
http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/

To turn of message delivery, this is what has worked for me (may be
other/better ways)
* On this page near the bottom, enter your email address and password:

* Find your email address and click on it to get to the page for your
specific options

* About halfway down the page, there is an option for "Mail delivery", with
choices of "Enabled", or "Disabled"
* Next is "Set Digest Mode", which you can set "Off"

HTH ....