[sword-devel] NETBible plans with Sword modules

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:21:56 MST 2006

I appreciate that someone is willing to give this an effort.  I haven't had
a chance to look at Bible.org yet, but it sounds like an interesting
concept.  It would also be nice to demonstrate that SWORD users would like
to have quality material and, if not available for free, they might be
willing to purchase that material.  Perhaps it could get other copyright
holders to look into offering non-free versions of the modules if they are
not willing to give Crosswire permission to distribute?  I look forward to
checking out your work online and seeing it appear as available modules.

--Greg