[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] sword project for mongolian

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Thu Feb 9 13:09:51 MST 2006

> Once the major browsers implement vertical text, it probably will be
> easy to put it into BibleDesktop.

Sure, same for BibleTime. I just wanted to make a practical suggestion.

BTW, since these are so marginal languages (?), I don't know if this is ever
going to be supported by the mainstream browsers.

I'd say: Put up the module, and a few screenshots of how the text is supposed
to be rendered, and we can try to make it happen as good or bad as we can.

mg