[sword-devel] NET bible

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 8 13:49:22 MST 2006

Hi Chris ...............

Chris Little wrote:
> But I'm not sure what that has to do with footnote numbers in the
> Bible text. If you're looking to click on a footnote number in the
> text of the NET bible and have it change the commentary module to the
> NET notes and change its verse to the verse containing the footnote
> marker (or even scroll to the specified footnote within the list of
> notes for a specific verse), then no, none of that is currently possible.
Yes - that was exactly what had been suggested by one of the folk at bible.org.  I didn't think there was a way of doing it.  Thanks for that.  There is support for mouseover and popups to reveal embedded footnotes in a bible module.  That may be the way forward.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com