[sword-devel] Is "original input source" for modules available?

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Wed Feb 8 10:18:55 MST 2006

Greg H. wrote:
> Due to some of the same difficulties you were running into, I had planned
> to make a new tutorial on how to create a module in my edits to the
> website.  ...
> As for a prepared tutorial on the website... I'm not aware of one other
> than the one you looked for.  It needs some significant work to keep the
> prospective user from being over-worked to fill in the gaps, and I'd like
> to get to that soon, but there are other website changes I had planned to
> work on for Troy first.  Hopefully I'll get to tackle some of those
> soon-ish.  Cheers!

I wrestled with mod2imp and the other converters, and sort of got them to
work. Thanks for your help.

I thought it might be useful to draft the start of a tutorial while the
steps were relatively fresh in my mind. Perhaps we could combine efforts?

Here is a link to a first draft, with only about 1/3 to 1/10 of the eventual
content ... if it seems worthwhile to continue ...
http://lcdbible.sourceforge.net/misc/CwModuleTutorial.doc
which references a "StarterKit"
http://lcdbible.sourceforge.net/misc/CwModuleTutorial_060208c.zip

Feedback appreciated.