[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 21:07:35 MST 2006

Its coming slow. I'll look at this link too. I am melding your earlier
prototype and also Troy's. I've been busy and have not been able to put
in as much time as I'd like.

What I have done so far is to read the NSIS documentation carefully
(boy, there's a lot there) and document what is present in both your and
Troy's system as I blend it into a third. So far it does nothing
creative. I'm about half way done with that.

I'll post where I have gotten tomorrow so you can see the scripts.