[sword-devel] Please put howto solutions in an operational wiki. Re: summaries? Re: How do you?

avolunteer DrStovallFoundation pythondrs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 18:53:06 MST 2006

Peter,
Your suggestion is great.  I Googled wiki crosswire sword bible and got
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/

Clicking on that link gave me
Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "Job::pop". MySQL returned error "1146: Table 'wikidb.job'
doesn't exist (localhost)".

Whenever we have an operational wiki, I pray that people who find a solution
after trial and error exchanges on this site or just as a matter of their
own discovery will post the shortest clearest most complete summary of that
solution on http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/solutions.

For enabling others to do things quicker and better,
a volunteer, DrStovallFoundation