[sword-devel] Crosswire Wiki fails + Translation Services offered (English -> Dutch)

Johan van der Lingen johanlingen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:14:18 MST 2006

While looking for some info on translation work to be done for Sword, I tried
the Crosswire Wiki.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/ :

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "Job::pop". MySQL returned error "1146:
Table 'wikidb.job' doesn't exist (localhost)".

So I'll ask it straight away: are there any files in need of translation
(English -> Dutch)? If so, where can I find them?

Bless,

Johan