[sword-devel] Getting text without tags

Jari Strand strand_jari at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:49:41 MST 2006

Alright got it working now on windows!
I didnt do anything special, I used KJV module like I did on debian linux
and I didnt have to set any options and yet the StripText() returned plain
text without any strongs.
So perhaps the library version I used on linux has a bug.

Btw, KJV did have "Strong's Numbers" option but like I said there was no
need to toggle that off.

Thanks for the help!

Jari.