[sword-devel] Farsi/Persian Bible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Dec 3 18:16:03 MST 2006

Further:

The errata list: the problems osis23mod showed are two kinds:

1) some oddity in the underlying OSIS text which I am rectifying just now resulting in various "malformed" messages - essentially a verse closure tag has made its way into the next chapter. osis2mod always rectified the problem and there is in consequnece none in the resulting mnodule, but it is clearly cleaner

2) six versification issues - essentially the OPV has on 6 occasions at the end of certain chapters one verse more than modern English standard. osis2mod forces these versifications to be adjusted. I am not sure what to do about this beyond ascertaining wheter this has any impact on readibility etc. It appears to have none and does not seem to result in versification getting messed up in other places too. So unless there is a way of forcing osis2mod to accept a different versification I would simply accept this for the moment.

3) 1 Chronicles is missing for reasons to complicated to go into. I do hope I will get hold of that part some time in the future, or get it typed up.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------