[sword-devel] JSword and development progress

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 28 11:18:19 MST 2006

Hi all.

Did anyone had a look at Accordance?
http://www.accordancebible.com/

They have views where you can have see and browse in maps of the area
of middle east.
You can zoom in and out. There are topographical maps as well.
Paths and places where important things happened are simulated and
can be switched on and off.
You can create your own layers over the maps and enter places if you
want.

Something like this I would like to have. Not now but this is a nice
feature.
I do not know if SWORD can hable this as a module. This goes IMO way
beyond a bible text module library. That's why I said I want to have
something like this as a plugable view.

Best regards,
Manfred