[sword-devel] JSword and development progress

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 28 04:01:38 MST 2006

Hi Troy ...........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
>     With an OSIS module you should be able to use the sanctioned
> <figure> tag similar to: <figure src="images/whatever.jpg" />
Thanks for that.  We can easily implement it in the next NET release -
that should be some time away, so there will be time for an interim
sample for testing.  Does the imagesampler module still work?  Answer:
perfectly under GnomeSword.  BibleTime shows a kind of greyd-out icon
and BibleCS shows the tag content but not the image.  If we work towards
putting the map tags in the NET module eventually, it will do no harm
and maps will be available when supported by frontends.  All of the
map-references occur in the notes, so they will need to be supported by
the footnote window in any frontend that wants to make use of them.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com