[sword-devel] Changes not saved to personal commentary - Possible x86-64 bug in Linux (FC4) - Ref. BibleTime

Jason Brooks jbrooks at kinex.net
Thu Aug 24 08:54:54 MST 2006

Gabriel,
    If it's a consolation, I've seen something similar, on the surface
with my new PC.  Windows XP Media Center.  2.8 Ghz dual core, 1GB RAM.
 I had issues wit the personal commentary on an old pc where it
wouldn't display properly - more like the RTF codes inbedded.  Now, I
get a blank commentary after saving.  I'll look at some similar things
when I get home and have the time to try and compare more closely.

Jason

<quote who="Gabriel M. Beddingfield">