[sword-devel] So how about that diatheke thing...?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Aug 16 11:43:05 MST 2006

I'll try to reply more fully later since I'm busy studying for a test,
but some general points follow:

diatheke needs to remain a general purpose tool, for the most part.
Addition of support for basic Sword features is fine. Special purpose
features for a single application are not.

I'll identify specifically which of your suggestions I would accept and
which ones I would not accept when I can write a fuller reply.

--Chris