[sword-devel] HTML Designers / Papyri Database

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Aug 11 16:46:48 MST 2006

Thanks for the IE7 recommendation DM.  Does anyone have IE7 who can try
the page and let us know if it works?  The problem I'm seeing on
IE-whatever-came-on-my-system-here, is that when zooming in and out, the
region boxes get all misplaces and mis-sized.  And it flashes like crazy
too, which is just annoying.

I think I have the doctype set to XHTML strict.  There really isn't much
XHTML in there-- it's mostly all javascript.

Keep the suggestions coming.

I'm thinking of catching keypress events to modify the selected
character.  Maybe add a popup keyboard in the appropriate language, in
case you don't have a Unicode input method installed for your OS.

Need to streamline input, maybe using rightclick to append a new box at
the mouse cursor.  This would result in transcription iterations being
something like: rightclick, resize, keypress, repeat.