[sword-devel] HTML Designers / Papyri Database

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 16:29:36 MST 2006

I suggest developing against IE 7, if possible. I don't know if it
would be any better, but
IE6 is so far behind in proper JavaScript, CSS and "box" model
support. that it'd be a shame
if it did not show significant improvement.

BTW, make sure your page has a proper doctype to force IE to use a
"proper" box model.
Otherwise, it will use "compatibility" mode.