[sword-devel] LiveSword

Kyle Harris digibee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:22:34 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

First, thanks for accepting me to your maillist and development team.

My professional background is in embedded linux development.

I've been working on a project I call LiveSword. It is basically a
live cd that boots directly into GnomeSword with access to all the
sword modules contained in the sword.iso image. I've given a few
copies away at my church. I'm trying to get permission to set up a PC
or two at the local prison. I hope to find other areas where it may be
useful.

There is a webpage with some info at:

http://www.digibee.com/livesword

I'm still looking for a server to host the iso image, if anyone knows of one.

I have a couple of questions that I'll send in a separate email.

Thanks, Kyle.