[sword-devel] Albanian Module.

Maurits Obbink Lists at Obbink.org
Fri Apr 21 15:33:29 MST 2006

Hi all,

1st I hope I should ask this question here, If not, direct me elsewhere.

I've a question about the Albanian Bible [Courtesy the Unbound Bible
(http://unbound.biola.edu/)] according to crosswire.

I ask it here and not there since they refer on their site back to
crosswire.
"Imported from the
Society's</a>
Project"</a>
Modules</a>."

Can I use and publish this module for Palmbibleplus (I won't charge,
willing to publish 'source') Or should I ask the copyright owner directly?

Further in Psalms often verse 1 is missing.
I plan to add these verses from the hardcopy I'm able to borrow from a
friend of mine. (I don't speak Albanian myself)
can I somehow backport this to the Sword project?

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.