[sword-devel] German Bible module update (beta area)

Will Thimbleby will at thimbleby.net
Wed Sep 14 15:58:16 MST 2005

It seems to work fine in MacSword. The about info seems corrupt but
this is probably an encoding thing.

However I'm unable to get the chapter introductions to show at all.
Can anyone show me how to get them. I've been looking at BibleTime's
code but I can't quite get it to work in MacSword. Also it'd be
useful to know what they should say.

thanks --Will