[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

John Walther djw at reactor-core.org
Tue Oct 25 21:01:02 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 08:13:09PM -0700, Chris Umphress wrote:
>> Also, I am unzipping KJV.zip into its own directory "foo".  Then I "cd
>> foo" and run "mod2osis KJV".  Is it possible mod2osis is looking at some
>> system wide installed KJV instead of the one in the current directory?
>
>You need to install it over the original KJV module before mod2osis
>will see it correctly....

I deleted and uninstalled all the KJV modules.  mod2osis still gives the
output I described before.  Also, diatheke manages to get the correct
strongs numbers out of the KJV module.  I have made sure KJV isn't
installed anywhere on the system.

John

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: John Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.