[sword-devel] Samoan translation

Tupuola From Pacificflair tupuola at pacificflair.com
Thu Oct 20 14:06:13 MST 2005

No nothing on cd or software.  I was hoping we could all assist with putting this together.

I am in contact with the Bible schools in Samoa and have indicated to them that this may be a possibility.  They could assist by inputting into a database?, each Bible school responsible for certain chapters with a central reporting mechanism to double check the work.

If it is as simple as data entry - into catagories then this shouldn't be an issue.

Yes, it would be awesome to have this available in the Samoan language! I am happy to be the contact person to get this started.

Hear from you soon.

www.pacificflair.com