[sword-devel] Re:Chapter translations (Robin Randall)

RLRANDALLX at aol.com RLRANDALLX at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 22:35:30 MST 2005

In a message dated 10/17/2005 11:04:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sword-devel-request at crosswire.org writes:

Chapter  translations (Mina Magdy)

Mina's message reminded me.  Why won't anyone besides me stand up for  a
shorter abbreviation for "Revelation of John".  In my works I have used  "RV",
"REV" and "REVE" without offending anyone that I know of.  Besides,  my KJV Bible
has the title "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST TO ST. JOHN".   Can I get
anyone else to stand with me on a new rev. :)

In His Grace,
Robin

E-mail: RLRandallX at aol.com