[sword-devel] Version 1.5.2

Jeremy Erickson jerickson314 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 16 08:01:30 MST 2005

	I'm about to move my Gentoo install to a different partition so I have room
for a bunch of smaller partitions for clean Fedora installs.  I can take care
of the Fedora packages.  It looks like Packman has SuSE covered now?  (I got
many of my SuSE packages from there before switching to Gentoo.)

-Jeremy Erickson