[sword-devel] libsword project files missing papyriplain.cpp?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:49:43 MST 2005

Why say it's not supported if there is a build file for it? OK, ok, so
support is more than just providing a build file. But if it builds with that
environment and there are build files already created and being submitted
for it, then why not either include them in the over-all project or at least
provide information on the developer's website that includes information on
where those files can be acquired. Knowing that there was a functioning
nmake-compatible build file for MS C++ 2003 toolkit would have made my life
about 100x easier this past summer while I was trying to build a program
with Sword integration that might have succeeded (and hopefully will once I
get home in December) if I had been able to locate an nmake file.

--Greg