[sword-devel] libsword project files missing papyriplain.cpp?

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 10 23:45:24 MST 2005

Here is a link to a patch for the project files in vcppmake\vc6 and
vcppmake\vc7.1 that reference papyriplain.cpp and papyriplain.h
http://lcdbible.sourceforge.net/misc/libsword_papyriplain_vc6_vc71.patch

Also, "while you are at it" ...

I would appreciate having project files in svn for vc8 (Microsoft 2005
beta-2 compiler) and the nmake file for the C++ 2003 free non-ide
toolkit. These are zipped in:
http://lcdbible.sourceforge.net/misc/vcppmake_vc8_toolkit.zip

and unzips to go in lib:
lib
...vcppmake
......Cpp2003Toolkit\libsword.mak
......vc8\libsword.sln
......vc8\libsword.vproj

MS beta-2 Visual Studio 2005 (free usage until May, 2006 ... MS will
mail you a DVD for free)
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/

MS beta-2 express 2005 C++ (free for now, eventually about $50 ... no
mfc or atl)
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/visualc/default.aspx

MS C++ 2003 toolkit (free, no ide, works with WinDbg?)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/