[sword-devel] Rahlfs LXX

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 4 21:15:20 MST 2005

In the case of the LXX, it's underlyingly Rahlf's. No one would
reasonably hope to claim any rights to Rahlf's. But the morph tagging &
citation form data might be claimed by CCAT/CATSS, and as I recall their
license isn't that restrictive. But do check to be sure.

I think Steve Amato's Greek text is based on CCAT's database (with
accents stripped off), and he may even use their morph tagging as the
basis for his, though they use different systems for tagging.

--Chris