[sword-devel] .NET wrapper or port of SWORD?

Greg Marine gregmarine at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:08:57 MST 2005

There is a way to create a quick wrapper. I don't recall what the program
is, but I'll post again once I remember. It is a system that will take a C++
library and created wrappers in several other languages to interface with
the library from those languages. I know it will create a C# wrapper. That
would be the way to go probably. Again, when I remember the project, I'll
post again.

God Bless <><
Greg Marine

On 9/30/05, Marcellino Tanumihardja <mtanu at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a .NET (C#/VB.NET) developer, so I'm not too comforatable with the
> source that SWORD is based on. I'd love to get a .NET wrapper or port of the
> SWORD library, or join in an effort to do so -- is there anyone out there
> who's already doing/done this?
>
> GBU,
>
> - mars -

Internet Community Church Ministries