[sword-devel] updated WEB and HNV bible modules?

Ryan V adyeths at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:58:41 MST 2005

I didn't get a response to my previous inquring about the progress on
this gbf to osis converter, so I'll ask again...

How's the progress coming along on this GBF to OSIS converter? How
long will it be before official updates will be made to the modules
which currently use gbf markup (more specifically WEB and HNV)?

Also, is the source for this converter available for download? If so,
where can I go to download it?