[sword-devel] Strong's numbers in Septuagint/LXX module?

Ted Walther djw at dnull.com
Tue Nov 29 11:17:19 MST 2005

Would crosswire be interested in sponsoring a Strong's Numbers effort
for the KJV Old Testament similar to their New Testament effort?

If the infrastructure was in place, I'd be happy to run around and try
to get some seminary professors to donate students; the OT is a bit
bigger than the NT.

I often want to see how a Hebrew word was translated into Greek; I feel
it gives some insight into the New Testament.

cf Bivin and Blizzard, "The Difficult Words of Jesus".

God bless!

Ted

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.