[sword-devel] when will a new win32 binary be released?

DArio Matos dmatos0 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 28 05:21:26 MST 2005

My first contact with The Sword Project was in  win32, the same version I've passed along to several friends... And the  1.5.6 win32 binary/installer is quite old now. In the other hand, I  have no knowledge about compiling programs, so I can't update it  myself... So, my question is, when will a new win32 binary be released?  Who can do it, and make it available at Crosswire homepage?

Blessings in our LORD,
  Dario Matos